WebPresented is an innovative software company that is quickly growing into a leader of business intelligence and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software development. We provide tools that empower our customers, helping them to make confident business decisions based on solid data. Based out of Rev1 Ventures in Columbus, Ohio, we work with clients all across the United States and Canada. We are looking for dynamic individuals with high energy and drive, who are self-motivated and results-oriented, to work with our team as web developers. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a young, innovative company that is on the cutting edge of the industry.
The Software Engineer will participate in the development of the commercial software product, WPCRM. This role will have direct responsibility for developing, enhancing, and supporting the full stack of technology components of WPCRM. Through direction from senior technologists, the Software Engineer will be responsible for developing high quality product components for our business.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Collaborate with teams to develop visually-appealing, user-friendly designs and intuitive navigation Work with senior level developers to analyze software systems to determine features, advantages, and disadvantages
- Assist in enhancing front end web and mobile interfaces for existing software
- Perform routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Build out new software components and applications
- Direct Junior Web Developers
- Should have acquired a degree in computer science, computer information systems (CIS), or a related field
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, OOP, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities