WebPresented is an innovative software company that is quickly growing into a leader of business intelligence and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software development. We provide tools that empower our customers, helping them to make confident business decisions based on solid data.
Based out of Columbus, Ohio, we work with clients all across the United States and Canada. We provide competitive pay, healthcare benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are looking for dynamic individuals with high energy and drive, who are self-motivated and results-oriented, to work with our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a young, innovative company that is on the cutting edge of the industry.
Over the past 12 months, WebPresented has experienced extraordinary growth being selected as a Columbus Fast 50 business. With this growth comes more discipline execution of specific processes to manage the support of our customer base. The perfect candidate will bring energy, an intellectual curiosity to understand and improve how we are performing now, the desire to roll-up their sleeves, and the ability to execute their ideas. The ability to manage multiple activities is critical for this role to succeed.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Customer Advocacy – Quickly acknowledging and responding to customer issues with crisp, concise communication
• Providing First Level Support – Once fully trained on the WPCRM application, providing the customer with resolutions to more informational or “user error” challenges
• Documentation – Capture enough information for the second & third tier support teams to troubleshoot and resolve identified issues
• Planning – Participating with the rest of the team to represent areas of the application or specific customer issues that require focus from the technology development team
• Contribute to the release planning process for software deployments including prioritization of issues for customers within support
• Communication – Provide proactive communication to our customers in the event of an issue, coordination of software releases, and confirmation of testing results
• Testing – Provide some unit testing of changes prior to customer deployments
• Must have an understanding of technology and general web functions
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities