WebPresented is an innovative software company that is quickly growing into a leader of business intelligence and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software development. We provide tools that empower our customers, helping them to make confident business decisions based on solid data.
Based out of Grandview Heights, Ohio, we work with clients all across the United States and Canada. We provide competitive pay, healthcare benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are looking for dynamic individuals with high energy and drive, who are self-motivated and results-oriented, to work with our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a young, innovative company that is on the cutting edge of the industry.
Over the past 12 months, WebPresented has experienced extraordinary growth being selected as a Columbus Fast 50 business. With this growth comes more discipline execution of specific processes to manage the support of our customer base. The perfect candidate will bring energy, an intellectual curiosity to understand and improve how we are performing now, the desire to roll-up their sleeves, and the ability to execute their ideas. The ability to manage multiple activities is critical for this role to succeed.
Responsibilities Will Include:
• Account Management – Working closely with specified accounts, you will be responsible for knowing the customer’s business intimately. Understanding and prioritizing support and enhancement requests and representing them to the WebPresented team. Additionally, as an Account Manager, you will work to expand WebPresented’s business within their account.
• Customer Advocacy – Quickly acknowledging and responding to escalated customer issues with crisp, concise communication. Ensure awareness, energy and focus to the WebPresented team supporting the customers
• Team & Release Management – Provide daily direction to the customer support team focus to manage and balance daily activities with scheduled software releases. When releasing software, provide organization and communication to the customers receiving updates
• Planning – Participating with the rest of the team to represent areas of the application or specific customer issues that require focus from the technology development team.
• Training – When needed, augment the existing WebPresented trainer by providing training activities
• Communication – Provide proactive communication to our customers in the event of an issue, coordination of software releases, and confirmation of testing results
• Must have an understanding of technology and general web functions
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities